Sunday, July 19, 2009

Challenge #16: "Shapetacular Card!"

Welcome back to our fun little part of the world….we are so excited about this week’s challenge and hope you are too!

This week's challenge is a:

"SHAPETACULAR Card!"

For this week’s challenge you must create a card with an unusual, out of the ordinary shape! NO square or rectangle cards allowed! Along with this requirement you must also include some sort of stamping on your card!

You will have from now until midnight (EST) July 25th, 2009 to complete this challenge and post a comment with a DIRECT LINK to your submission in order to be entered into the drawing for this week's fabulous prize donated by:

Priscilla

Brand NEW Sarah Kay stamp, A Little Help from Margot

Please remember, in order to be entered in our drawing your entry MUST be original and created ONLY for our Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Here are this week's Design Team submissions:

**July's Guest Design Winner**

Carolyn


For your chance to be a Guest Designer for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge all you have to do is enter at least THREE of our challenges during the month and your name will be put on our ballet. The Design Team will then vote amongst the eligible participants for their favorite and the one with the most votes will be invited to be the Guest Designer for an entire month! It's that simple!


Priscilla

Paula

Nikki

Liza

Line

Kristin

Joanne

Jilly


Janneke

Dee

Carly

To enter your submission for this week’s challenge please leave us a DIRECT LINK to your creation in the comment section of this post.

HINT: For a DIRECT LINK all you need to do is publish your submission on your own blog then click on the title of your post. Once the post is open just copy the http:// address that is in your search engine and paste it in the sample code below where it says "type your blog address here". This will link your work specifically for THIS challenge and will make it easy for everyone to find it throughout the week no matter how many posts you've posted to your blog after your submission. Hope this helps!


Hooray! Mr. Linky is back up and running! I have added it to this post... Feel free to add your submission to our Mr. Linky. However, PLEASE be sure to add a DIRECT LINK, using the above instructions, so we can be sure Mr. Linky will work properly for our site! Hopefully beginning with next week's challenge we can go full speed ahead and use strictly Mr. Linky...convenience for everyone! Thanks for your patience with this issue!


14 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic challenges this week and love all the DT cards. Hope you enjoy my "little" addition to this weeks challenge.

my little card

Grace

PinksyDoodles said...

What a fun challenge! The DT cards are amazing.
here's mine
Clare x

Becky said...

Fun challenge...I chose to do a Bikini card (front & back)...here is the link:
http://stampersanonymous13.blogspot.com

Chrissie said...

Wonderful DT cards... great inspiration!
My card is here
Chrissie

Paula said...

great challenge and lovely work DT

heres mine

Susan said...

Heres my shaped card
What a great idea!
Thank you!
SuzyX

Heather said...

Stunning DT cards, amazing how you all came up with something different.
I have combined the Build-it card with the Shapetacular challenge - it this is not OK - throw me out!!
Here it is
hugs Heather xx

Karita said...

Thanks for this great challenge :) And DT cards are so beautiful :))
Here´s my circle card

Thanks for looking :)
Hugs,
Karita

Aina said...

What a fun challenge!
Here's my entry!

Gry-Heidi said...

Amazing DT-cards, and a fun challenge!
I have used Mr. Linky for my card :)

Hugs,
Gry-Heidi

Beverly G said...

I just played along for fun. Love your challenges, just can't resist combining.Being a Texas girl, love the boot.

Jeri said...

I loved making this shape card. It made me wonder why I don't do more shapes. Great challenge and great design team cards.

Anonymous said...

Great challenge and DT samples! I added my "last minute" entry with Mr.Linky. It took me two hours to upload the photos of my card to post it in time, but I managed it! :)
Thanks for looking
Vanja

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

These are fantastic. I love the variety! Hope it's ok if I link you up for inspiration? Thanks for sharing such gorgeous work. :O)